Friday, February 1, 2013

Playing with Daddy

Can you believe it's February 1st? I can't. 2013 is flying by already, just like all those years before it. At least it's Friday! Anyhoo, I purchased a new "purse" camera for myself - a small point and shoot that I can have on hand when I don't have all the camera equipment in tow. These photos were some of the first I took with that camera. The boy and S were playing with the "paper doll" again, like you saw LM doing in the dress up post earlier this week:

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

You can see some of his other Christmas gifts in this photo - tons of great playdoh toys and that "early math" game is full of elephants that he can count and sort by size or color. He loves all of that stuff. 

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

I'm pretty pleased with the new camera. It's taking nice photos, and fairly easy to use. It works well in a pinch!

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. You have a couple of good looking fellows to check out your new camera.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!