Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa Visit

The sad thing about Grandma and Grandpa's visit was LM got sick and felt bad for most of the time they were here. On top of that, I wasn't feeling so hot either, so we did not get out and do much. But, there are few photos:

IMG_0962.jpg
Sicko LM put Grandpa's hand on his face.
Silly boy.

IMG_0965.jpg
Anytime we went somewhere, we crammed into one car.
And, well, we were cozy in that back seat.

IMG_2073.jpg
We went to the in-law's to celebrate Sam's birthday.
This is a full swing, no? 

IMG_0972.jpg
Grandpa was on book reading duty more than once.

And, folks, that's about it! They did make it to the children's garden at the arboretum before LM went down for the count, but I was working that day. And, I dragged them along to a concert one night when I was working. But other than that, we were not great hosts. Hopefully they'll give us a second chance. 

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Poor LM! I bet he didn't have much time to play with Grandma and Grandpa coz he's sick. I wish he's feeling better now. Anyway, it's nice to see that you still have time to bond with your elders. I do hope you'll continue to take care of them as the years pass. Thanks for your wonderful post, Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!