Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The New Children's Garden

 IMG_0574.jpg

Back in August, we had the opportunity to preview the new Rory Meyers Children's Garden at the Dallas Arboretum. It's an amazing place. It opened to the public in late September, and LM was able to take his Indiana grandparents there to check it out when they visited too. I didn't take very many photos, because they asked that you not share them before the place opened. But, since I'm so far behind, there was no chance of that, so I could have taken more! Here are a few quick photos from our first visit:

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg
This would have been an awesome photo if I could have kept my fat finger outta the way...

IMG_0590.jpg
A very cool place indeed.

I'm sure we'll have many more days at this place over the next few years. It is very well done!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!