Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Free-Fall-Leaves-Images-GraphicsFairy

Wishing you and yours a lovely holiday. We are a blessed family, with so much to be thankful for, and I hope we can reflect on that today as we spend time with Indiana family. This is a strange holiday for us to be in Indy - we usually spend it in Dallas - so this will be a special time.

Following are a few photos (and video) from LM's Thanksgiving celebration at his school. S attended - I was hoping to attend, but got stuck at work. So, I was glad S captured the event for me:

image

image

image

image

image


And a couple of songs!


Clearly, my child can be easily distracted. Ha.

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!