Monday, July 16, 2012

Mountain Beauty

Here are the obligatory photos of the floral beauty I encountered daily on my way to and from work while in the mountains. Obligatory because of their beauty and because it keeps me sane. Double whammy:

untitled-3

untitled-4

untitled-5

untitled-9
Colorado is dry, people. 
The creek was REALLY low.

untitled-10

untitled-12

untitled-15

untitled-16

untitled-22
Peonies! Beautiful.
The state flower of Indiana.

untitled-23
Peonies remind me of my Nana and my Mom.

untitled-24

untitled-26
Columbines - state flower of Colorado

untitled-33

untitled-38

untitled-40

untitled-554

Well there you go. I hope maybe you will enjoy them as much as I did. Maybe it'll make your Monday a little more bearable...

See you soon!

1 comment:

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!