Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Settling In

IMG_3135.jpg
Prior to the Beaver Creek Rodeo

We are back into our normal routines this week, and all is well. Well, as well as you could expect after a two week hiatus from the normal routine. Said routine is a little, well, creaky. I downloaded the photos I took in Colorado last night, but I was so tired I just went to bed and didn't go through them. Then, about 1:30am, I woke up, wide awake. So, after wallowing in the bed for a while, I got up and went through the photos. Over 700 of them. Ahem. Then, I set them to upload to Flickr and went back to bed a bit before 4 a.m.

IMG_3136.jpg
I'll tell you all about it soon - but you can see the weather was part of the story.

Then, I heard the electricity flicker off and back on, after I sort of fell back asleep. So, well, not so many photos got uploaded. Oh well. But, we're making progress. Progress is good. Once I get them to actually upload, I'll tell you about them here. Happy Wednesday!

IMG_3138.jpg
That didn't stop us from having fun!

IMG_3137.jpg
Oh how I love these boys!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!