Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Birthday Prep Photo Shoot

I found a birthday invitation for LM's party that required a photo to be used on it. His party will have a "firetruck" theme, at his request. He has a fireman dress-up outfit, so I thought it would be really cute to get a photo of him in the outfit for the card. I talked to him before I bought the template. I asked him if he would like to have a photo on his birthday invitation, and if he thought it would be cool to dress up as a fireman. Of course, at that moment, he thought it was an awesome idea. And, when I brought it up to actually do it, he didn't want to do it at all. Ahem.

IMG_1019.jpg
Getting ready - and our boxes in the background.
Still have to get those to storage. Soon.

So, Daddy came to the rescue. He talked him into letting Mommy take some photos. And, by golly, they turned out pretty cute!

IMG_1021.jpg
We went out to the backyard, and he decided to swing first.

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg
But then Daddy talked him into climbing the ladder to the slide.
You know, since firefighters climb ladders.
This was a perfect location to get some sweet shots.

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg
The money shot - this'll be on the card.

IMG_1044.jpg
But I did have to take a moment to decide.

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg
My sweet boy.

So glad Daddy was able to talk him into it. It's gonna make the invite. And, looking forward to his party next month, where I hope he has a great time.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!