Saturday, June 30, 2012

High and Dry in Colorado

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. We are Colorado for our annual work trip to Vail. We drove through Colorado Springs after the fires began but before they got so horrible. We have had good but dry weather up here, with, fingers crossed, no fires nearby. But, I have had altitude sickness, a cold, pink eye, a sinus infection, a migraine headache that landed me in the hospital for a few hours, some stomach issues, and well, general malaise. So, I'll end this pity party now, but sister, I haven't felt like doing much of anything, let alone getting online.  I haven't taken a whole lot of photos either, as you might imagine, but here are a couple snapped with the camera phone:


IMG_6404
On the way up the boy was very good. 
He slept a lot. 

IMG_6403
This was on a Cracker Barrel breakfast stop in Wichita Falls, TX

IMG_6411
Upon arrival in Vail, the boys hit the playground.

IMG_6414
Hitting the trails - no sickness for them.
Thank goodness!

IMG_6416
Eating blue ice cream.
Which got everywhere.
And produced green poop. Ahem.

Alright, that's it for now. Off to work for me. Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!