Friday, June 1, 2012

Arboretum

Oh glorious day! My car has returned, as of yesterday afternoon, and the AIR WORKS!!! Hooray!!! And, what's more, it means S and LM have left on their happy way to work and school and I have time to sit here in my PJs and write a blog post! So here goes!

I have several groups of photos to share with you from the Dallas Arboretum of late. Here is a first stab. We went one Monday morning with my friend Jennifer and her Mom and girls to check out the Chihuly exhibit and take a few photos of the kiddos. Here are some of my favorites:

IMG_0766.jpg
I always love a smiling photo of the boy, of course!

IMG_0776.jpg
There's Evelyn. Of course LM likes Evelyn - she's OLDER.
You have met Evelyn here before, of course.

IMG_0780
And will you LOOK at Lauren!
She has grown too!

IMG_0772.jpg
Of course, I took photos of plants too...

IMG_0793
And here are the two sisters together!

IMG_0831.jpg
Then, there was the Chihuly exhibit! Beautiful!

IMG_0811
Almost as beautiful as the kids, but not quite!

IMG_0850.jpg
More Chihuly

IMG_0827.jpg
The Little Man, chillin'

IMG_0854
Mama and her girls.

IMG_0896.jpg
"C'mon Mom!"

IMG_0895.jpg
This one is called "the sun"

IMG_0885
Lauren looks worried here.
I don't think there was any need for worry!

IMG_0902.jpg
Closest thing to a pose I was going to get out of this boy.

IMG_0948
Ahh, there's a smile out of Lauren!
So sweet!

IMG_1014
Three generations.

IMG_0953.jpg
Snapped this one while I was trying to take one of the girls.
He sat down nearby and played along.

IMG_0997.jpg
Another Chihuly piece.
One of my favorites.

It was a fun morning. We went back recently with S to look at the exhibit on a hot, hot afternoon. I'll post those sometime soon. What do you have planned for the weekend? Big Max, LM's buddy, turns two this weekend, so we'll head to their house for a party. Then, not much else. Just maybe getting some things cleaned out at the house. I hope your weekend is a good one, whatever you're up to. 

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!