Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sum-Sum-Summertime

I went on the much anticipated and did not disappoint girl's weekend last weekend. So, I am, again, and of course, behind on everything. I have a few photos to share from our weekend later this week. But for today, some photos I snapped of the boy playing in his "water" - in our inflatable pool. These were actually taken in the FRONT yard. S set it up in the front yard the first weekend we got it out. We are classy, folks. There is no doubt. Since then, we have managed to find the BACK yard. Ahem. And, it has been out every weekend ever since for multiple pool dips. It's hot already, people. This just might keep us sane for the next three months.

But, there are some really cute photos from this little pool outing and I just had to share:

IMG_2538.jpg
First, the ball...and other assorted items.

I mentioned to S I heard there were pool toys at the dollar store. So, he went to said dollar store and, well, stocked up on pool toys. You'll see several in these photos. One such toy - a beach ball, of course!

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg
One of my favorites, and you can tell I messed with it a bit.

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg
Pool noodles are for chewing, don't ya know.

IMG_2550.jpg
Mr. Mischievous!

IMG_2551.jpg
Tellin' me a tale, here, it seems.

IMG_2553.jpg
Then Daddy joined him. I did too before it was all over.
Notice more Daddy chosen pool toys...

IMG_2555.jpg
Lots of discussion. And hand gestures.

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg
You can see the hair is really getting long!

IMG_2567.jpg
Love, love love this photo - he is so into his Daddy here!

IMG_2571.jpg
Playing the pool horns.

And rowing the boat.
Fun times.

See you soon.

2 comments:

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!