- take Echo for shot - check! (needed before we board her next week)
- get LM's hair trimmed up - check!
- go to christkindl market - check!
- finalize shopping - check-minus! (still need to do this in greater detail)
- go out Saturday night - check, and a wonderful time we had, by the way!
- pick up chocolates - check! (gifts for people at work)
- laundry - check! (thanks to S)
- finish photography class - check! (not to my satisfaction, but finished nonetheless)
final shot submitted for the photography class
- finish cards - check! (which really meant "start cards")
In addition, we had some really lovely quality time as a family...
...ate some good food, read some good books, and didn't watch a stitch of news coverage.
I still had a hard time saying goodbye to this boy this morning, though.
It's hard to think I cannot always keep him safe.
In other news, this recently happened:
And, we were able to relatively inexpensively fix my car once more, so we (I use the term "we" loosely here, as S was not in total agreement, but he left me be) decided to keep it for a while longer.
See you soon.