Friday, February 21, 2014

Random Photo Friday

To round out the week with one more post - some fun random phone photos! Here we go...

image

We have had some SUPER FABULOUS weather this week - in the 70's and sunny pretty much all the time. So, the boys went to the park more than once. And, on this particular day, I guess LM snagged a banana from school and took it along to the park for a snack. Ahem.

image
Will you look at that smile?
Melt my heart.

image
The puzzle master lives on...

image
Speaking of cutie-pie images...

image
This was my valentine present from LM!

Isn't it beautiful! I love it! Cheryl helped him make it and give it to me for the big day. He was so proud to give it to me, and Cheryl said he chose his stones out very carefully.

image
Also on Valentine's Day, I got to hear Baby Boy 2's healthy, steady heartbeat!

image
Climbing Mt. Daddy, yet again.
S is such a good sport.

image

image
Blurry - but bath time is still fun time

image
Oh - this is LM with a "baby in his belly, too!"

image
Another great bathroom selfie of me and that belly.
In leopard print pajamas no less.
I have no shame.

image
LM appeasing Mama and looking at the camera for a split second.

image
And...this - goggles. Good for any occasion.

About as random as they come, friends. There you have it! So, what will we be up to this weekend? More "getting ready" and such, a birthday party for cousin Andrew, and I hope to get a mani/pedi too...just because I know it'll be a while before THAT happens again. And, maybe sleeping uninterrupted for the last few times before newbornland strikes again. A girl can dream...literally.  Whatever you're up to, hope it's great.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!