Monday, February 24, 2014

Last Day of Work...for a while...

So, this is it - my last day at work for 12 weeks. Apparently, we're going to have a baby tomorrow! We have LM and the house under good care, and lots of things reorganized and in order for this new addition. I know you will be shocked to see I asked S to take these photos - instead of taking selfies in the bathroom mirror:

image

This past weekend, my Mom and Aunt Sally arrived, as well as Dad and Torchy. Mom made the baby a beautiful quilt, as well as a receiving blanket, some minkies, and even a chenille blanket. I haven't taken photos of them yet, so you'll have to trust me that they are beautiful. I know you do, as you've seen her work before. So, Baby Boy has some things all his own! Imagine! 

image

We also went to Andrew's "big dig" geology birthday party on Saturday, where he turned the big number 5. I will share photos from that soiree one day too - but again, at this point, that's going to have to wait.

image
To prove S was the photographer...here is the "belly" shot...

Because it's time friends - everything else will wait. Our baby boy is coming! I am so excited - I feel at this point that I can take better care of him "out here" than "in there" so I'm ready for the adventure to Newborn Land once again. Bring it on. We cannot wait!

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you and your family, Amy! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!