Thursday, April 19, 2012

Indiana Rocks

IMG_9796

The Little Man and I are going on an "ay-pane" tonight to visit the Indiana clan for a long weekend. He's totally obsessed with "ay-panes" right now, so let's just hope that's not said like 22,000 times between here and there. Actually, if that is all he does, that's fine. I can deal with that.

IMG_9798

IMG_9804

We are taking the flight I used to take before I was toting the boy along...the 8pm flight, arriving around midnight. What would REALLY be a travesty would be if he doesn't sleep. Ahem. Please LORD, let him sleep. He can even say "aypane" in his sleep. As long as sleep is involved. We shall see how it goes.

IMG_9809

IMG_9810

IMG_9812

I took these photos of him in his "Indiana Rocks" shirt earlier this week before school (sleepy, need the paci photos) and after school (eat the rabbit photos). My dad and Torchy got this t-shirt for him when he was born, I'm pretty sure. Now he can wear it. Not that he can smile and take a pretty photo in it. We'll take what we can get.

IMG_9814
Here's to a great weekend. Can't wait. 

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!