Monday, April 9, 2012

The School Hunt

OK, so after some hunting of my own, I have found the photos of the school egg hunt, and here they are for you to peruse. The hunt was last Thursday, and it was quick and dirty, but nonetheless fun for the kiddos:

IMG_9012
This is where we found them.

When we arrived, everyone was gathered up near the door, ready to hit the hallway, where they were staging the egg hunts. That's Ms. Irma on the left, Little Man's teacher. He loves her very much.

IMG_9013
I asked him to smile. This is what I got.

IMG_9016
A little better with Daddy nearby.

IMG_9017
Then they were OFF!

IMG_9018

IMG_9019

IMG_9021

IMG_9028
There he is smiling again...

IMG_9030
Anthony was the winner on egg count.

IMG_9037
There was fun to be had after the eggs were collected too.
Of course, they had to open them!

IMG_9040
One mother put whistles in the eggs.
God Bless that mother. 

IMG_9048
Emma and Tuesday gathered 'round to see what was in THIS egg.

IMG_9051

IMG_9053
I remembered to send him in the "bunny" shirt.

I bought that shirt shortly after Christmas, (God Bless me) and sort of forgot about it. We salvaged it for this hunt and for Easter afternoon. Phew. 

IMG_9057
I put stickers in the eggs. S thought that was boring.
But you can see here they were a hit.

IMG_9061

IMG_9062
You will be happy to know every last piece of that grass was picked up before we left the area.

IMG_9063
Bubbles!

IMG_9069
Then, it was time to go back in the room and back to the routine.

IMG_9072
Snack time! 
No chocolate included. 
But, food!

The kiddos had a nice time hunting eggs once again. We were glad to be able to steal away for a peek at the mayhem. 

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. "God bless that mother" made me laugh out loud!

    We got some eggs with Now & Later candies and bubble gum in it. Yes, for children under two!

    I love the pictures of LM smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!