Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Decking the Halls

IMG_1612.jpg
LM, jingling his bell ornament, singing Jingle Bells.

Right after our return from Indy, we drug out the holiday decorations, and decked our halls. This is something I really enjoy doing, and so does LM! So, we now gang up on S the Scrooge and have a fun family time putting up the tree and stockings. Because we are working on clearing out the house to rearrange some things before baby comes, and hope to do some of this over the holidays, we didn't get all the decorations out this year. But, there is still enough to be merry about.


IMG_3403.jpg
S put up the pencil tree.
Let me say once more how much I love this tree!

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg
I love my pencil tree.
I really, really do!
Did I already say that?

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3471.jpg
We tried a family photo for the Christmas card - decided not to use it.
Nonetheless, it was a nice family night.

See you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!