Monday, January 27, 2014

Maternity Photos

**Note - updated to take out the embedded photos and replace them with direct links! So glad Flickr is allowing the direct HTML links again! This should improve your loading performance!**

It was so nice yesterday, we decided to try to do some "maternity" photos outdoors. Here are the best ones we were able to get - I was most irritated by the clarity of the family shots - I checked the focus points, and yet still they were not sharp. Oh well:

IMG_4538

IMG_4543
Both of us with cheesy grins.

IMG_4548
A little sweeter

IMG_4563
I call this his "John Wayne" face

IMG_4568
See - we are a little soft here.
Liked this overlay though.

IMG_4569
Removed the overlay.

IMG_4583
Best family shot.

IMG_4588
The one LM requested...

IMG_4597
Actually really like this one of my boys.
Cannot believe my boys will soon be THREE in number.

IMG_4603
The other family shot - a little soft, though.

IMG_4638
Nearing the end of my photo shoot patience.

IMG_4631
And the favorite of mine of me...one day shy of 34 weeks!

So there you go. My attempt at self-helping the maternity shoot. Ha. I still have a random phone photo post I hope to get to soon...maybe later this week.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's just as well that I don't have a professional eye when looking at photographs. All I see is a beautiful (growing) young family. A beautiful daughter, a son-in-law who has proven himself to be a great Dad and husband and.......well, one of the best looking grandsons a guy could ever hope for!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!