Thursday, March 1, 2012

Catching Up

So I'm playing a little bit of catch up this week. My class is all over but the grading, leaving me with a little more time to tend to life in general. And, when I look at my Flickr stream, I have a number of random photos from here and there I haven't shared. So today, with a smidge more time, I plan to share them with you:

IMG_7015
LM received Valentines.
This one from his Nana.

IMG_7058
This one from Grandma and Grandpa Craig

Here he is riding the horse at Nonna and Papaw's house.
And his Mama is making an impression of Bertha the Wonderslug as commentator.

Playing in the curtains. Again, I am a sound effect MACHINE.

This was a while back - us trying to get him to say "Oh NO!" on camera.
He does it, but not in the over exaggerated big way he was doing it back then.
Breadsticks are a distraction, clearly.

IMG_7048
After helping Mommy cook one day - chocolate all over his face.
I wish it wasn't blurry, but it is.

IMG_5977
Sweet boy sleeping in the car seat.

IMG_5988
He climbed up the steps, hoisted himself up and onto the counter and into the sink.
To brush his teeth.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I still have the toothbrush one as a screensaver. He is such a photographic perfection...no prejudice; just the facts.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!