Friday, May 25, 2012

Hanging Out

Last weekend we had an impromptu "pool party" with Brooke and Michael's family. The boys had a blast playing in the pool. That Andrew is quite a ham these days - some cute photos to follow:

IMG_1405
LM didn't much seem to care that the water was COLD!

IMG_1416

IMG_1418

You can see Katherine got into the act briefly. But, she didn't like the cold water, and didn't seem to see why anyone would want to splash in it. So she left them to their own devices. Most of their "devices" included Andrew doing something and Little Man repeating it. 
 
IMG_1429

IMG_1426

IMG_1428
Even Katherine imitated a bit, before she was done with them completely. 
 
IMG_1435
 
IMG_1440
Outside the pool, where it was warmer.
Smart girl.
 
IMG_1442
 
IMG_1444
 
IMG_1441
But then, there is THIS photo.
 
When I saw that photo come across my screen, I gasped. I thought, oh my goodness, that is my boy, as a teenager! No really, seriously, when I look at that photo, I can see him into the future. Scary, crazy. And amazing. I love it. 
 
See you soon.


1 comment:

  1. His looks will change more than you realize. Keep this picture and be amazed in a few years. .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!