LM didn't much seem to care that the water was COLD!
You can see Katherine got into the act briefly. But, she didn't like the cold water, and didn't seem to see why anyone would want to splash in it. So she left them to their own devices. Most of their "devices" included Andrew doing something and Little Man repeating it.
Even Katherine imitated a bit, before she was done with them completely.
Outside the pool, where it was warmer.
Smart girl.
But then, there is THIS photo.
When I saw that photo come across my screen, I gasped. I thought, oh my goodness, that is my boy, as a teenager! No really, seriously, when I look at that photo, I can see him into the future. Scary, crazy. And amazing. I love it.
See you soon.











His looks will change more than you realize. Keep this picture and be amazed in a few years. .
ReplyDelete