Kim and her girls.
Brooke and her kiddos.
Me and my boy.
Cheryl and her boys.
Nonna and her grandbabies.
Cheryl with her boys AND the grand babies.
There was some drama trying to keep that photo together...hee hee.
Then we ate, and then the kids played in the pool.
They had so much fun!
Um, and we barely got that swimsuit on LM.
I'm going to have to get another one in the next size.
LM continued his "monkey stage" and did ANYTHING Big A did.
Then there were leftover cupcakes from Sophia's party.
I took pajamas for LM, so I put him in them after swimming.
Then they played several rousing versions of "Ring Around the Rosey"
And, just so you can enjoy the noise level, here is a sample. It is loud:
LM really loves their little trampoline.
Sometimes he and Katherine jump together.
Only, Katherine is really jumping and LM is bouncing.
Then we gave Nonna gifts.
She received some very nice cards and gifts.
Including the apron and bag the kids made as a group gift.
Then there was more fun to be had.
I had to use my flash in the low light, and well, so the shadows are harsh.
LM got out the drum and everyone danced.
It wasn't noisy enough, so you know, they made some "music" too!
Then they wore silly hats made out of tissue paper and paper towels and other things.
My flash was off here - see how much more pleasing the light is in the photo...
...but those little boogers move too much. I had to turn the flash back on!
Then they ran around in circles trying to stay away from Uncle Michael the Monster.
And then, it was only like 6:45 but the adults were worn out. Ha. It was a little later than that, but not by much. So we all went home to start bedtime routine and get ready for Monday. It was a fun get together. I hope you had a nice Mother's Day.
See you soon.






























It looks like everyone had a great time. I was thinking of how great a investment that swimming pool has been for you. The added videos was a great touch...like being there. I watch the ring around the rosey twice; once with sound and once without...mixed emotions on which I like best. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete