Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Photos

For today, a series of random photos from a couple of different times last weekend. But, first, a little plea to you, my dear blog reader. My Google analytics tell me I have on average - and with VERY GOOD regularity - 100 blog readers a day. Yet, I have only 34 of you over there on the right. If you are coming here and reading every day, please join over there and let me get to know you. I promise I don't bite and it won't hurt at all. OK, thank you.

Now, on to some photos, mostly of the B-O-Y:

IMG_8688
First off, this. He likes to climb everywhere.

IMG_8685

IMG_8686

IMG_8694
Please pretend the dog hair on the floor is invisible.
I do.

IMG_8696

IMG_8698

IMG_8706

IMG_8712

IMG_8724
The same day...later.

We made an impromptu stop at the Dallas Arboretum, one of our favorite places. I happened to have my camera handy, so we decided to take some photos. If we had planned this little soiree, the boy would have been in a different outfit. But I digress. LM wasn't really interested in cooperating with his Mama to get a good photo. Nonetheless, I caught one or two decent ones. Out of like, well, 800. Or so.

IMG_8744
Love Love Love
My love holding our love. Love.
Love. Once more. Love.

IMG_8745
Love this one too. More appropriate, somehow.

IMG_8752
Can you believe there were a few tulips, almost spent?

IMG_8758
This is the "I'm not gonna look at you and smile" pose.

IMG_8768

IMG_8779
"Um, stillll not looking!"

IMG_8792
"You are NOT getting a good photo of me today."

IMG_8798
I love this one.

IMG_8803

IMG_8814

IMG_8832
Love this boy!

IMG_8848
Yep, I do. I definitely do!

IMG_8868
Mom and Dad, look familiar???

IMG_8904
And one with Mama.

IMG_8924
That's all folks!

Best wishes for your weekend! See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. The first few pics remind me of LM cousin Andrew. Cute pics !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one looking back between his legs reminds me of when Amy was taken in the same pose. I have seen Gibson like to pose the same way. Great pictures of family.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!