Friday, February 17, 2012

Speaking of Water

One of the cabinets LM is allowed to explore in the kitchen houses a sleeve of disposable plastic cups. He has played with these cups for so long that there is really no way we would ever use them to serve a beverage. They have become a toy. He loves to get them out, separate them, carry them around, and now...fill them with water. He is just tall enough now to use the water dispenser on the refrigerator. So, of course, he tries to use it all the time. We usually tell him no, but last weekend, he got his cups out and wanted to fill them with water. I let him. Here are the results:

IMG_6986

IMG_6990

IMG_6992

IMG_7001

IMG_6984

IMG_6991

Once all the cups were filled, it was time to do something else with them. So, I suggested he take the cups and empty them into Echo's water bowl. He did. With much success, and some misses. So, then, of course, he wanted to clean up the spilled water. Thus, making it a successful activity in his mind. 

IMG_6994

IMG_7000

IMG_6998

IMG_7002

IMG_7003

IMG_7005

IMG_7006

Happy Friday to you! I am taking the day off today to regain my sanity - I plan to do very little. Or even less. This weekend we have a birthday party and a couple of other events. I'll tell you about them next week. I hope your sanity is in check and your weekend is a good one.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good Mom. I don't know if I woould have had the patience to let all that happen.

    love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!