Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Little Gym

IMG_7290
Ready to go to the gym!

LM, S and I took a free class at the Little Gym last Saturday. It was such a hit we signed up for three months of classes once a week. I called sometime last week to get the information and found out there was a morning class for LM's age. So, we decided to check it out. On Friday, we received a reminder email and a reminder text message. Then, when we walked in, there was a "Welcome LM" sign on the front desk. During the course of the class, they took a photo of LM and made it into a magnet. I can't tell you how much I thought they had their customer service down to a science. They certainly made sure we felt welcome. We were given a little orientation before class, and then we went right in.

IMG_7293
Waiting for Mom and Dad to get their acts together. 

Of course, you don't know how a 19 month old will react in any situation. But, generally, LM does pretty well in new situations. This was no different. He took off once we were in the room, checking out the equipment and the other students. It took no time at all to tell he was in HEAVEN! He loved it, he really did. I am actually surprised how much he seemed to enjoy it. So, we'll go back for three months of fun. Here are some photos I took during the first half of class. After that, I put the camera away so I could have more fun playing with the boy:


IMG_7298

IMG_7299

IMG_7301

IMG_7304

IMG_7306
Immediately following a summersault.

IMG_7310
That's his teacher, in red.

IMG_7315

IMG_7317
Until age 3, classes are with parents.

IMG_7325
Concentration!

IMG_7328

IMG_7335

IMG_7337
This was the students picking up the rackets.
Moments later LM dumped this basket out. Completely.
Ahem.

IMG_7344

IMG_7346
A fun time was had by all.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is so timely for me - I've been considering signing up Angeline for toddler gymnastics but have been hesitant about it because I'm not sure how interested she'd be.

    I'd love to hear more about what you did in the class.

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!