Monday, October 22, 2012

Emma

A work colleague and friend asked me a while back to take senior photos of his daughter. I told him I would agree to do it if they would have a "plan B" in mind, because 1) I am an amateur, and 2) I have never tried to do senior pictures before.

I looked on photography forums, blogs, websites for ideas for senior photos, trends and general advice. Then Emma sent me an idea of what she wanted, and it was, thankfully, in line with what I had sort of found myself. So, we set out to see if we could do this thing. And, thanks to some location scouting by her fabulous parents, we were able to optimize the "magic hour" of late day sun to garner some decent results. It helped that Emma is a beautiful girl, so if this amateur could sort of get it right, it might turn out OK. Following are my favorites:

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg
This was the "money" location, where we it the light JUST RIGHT!

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

I had a lot of fun trying to get these photos for the family. And, we had some good results, I think, too. So, I'm glad Emma's parents gave me the opportunity.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!