Friday, October 5, 2012

Fun in the Park

Following the trend to spend more time outside now that summer has passed, we have been spending some quality time at the park. I took the camera one day recently, and here are the photos:

IMG_9601.jpg

IMG_9602.jpg

IMG_9607.jpg

IMG_9608.jpg

IMG_9613.jpg

IMG_9614.jpg

IMG_9618.jpg

IMG_9619.jpg

IMG_9621.jpg

IMG_9622.jpg

IMG_9624.jpg

IMG_9629.jpg

I love this special time doing ordinary things with my family. It's a way to build our collective memory. Our family memories. Sure, there are wonderful vacation, event, extended family times. But, these times, to me, are the most precious. Us just being us, together. 

This weekend is supposed to be COLD here. No, really cold - kinda rainy and highs in the 50's on Saturday, sun returns and low 60's on Sunday. Today it's going to be around 85, so that's a huge change. I'm looking forward to a reason to dress myself and the boy in sweaters and jackets. Way too few days here when I can do that! Whatever your weekend weather is like, I hope you have some downtown, fun time, laundry time. Whatever you need! Monday will be here before you know it. 

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!