Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cousins and Pumpkins

So here is my attempt to post the photos we took at the Arboretum last weekend with the cousins. It might take two posts, because they were so good and we got so many great shots! We shall see. If you want to see how far we've come, check out the 2010 attempt, and the 2011 attempt - on to 2012 - here we go:

IMG_9923.jpg
The first photo spot.

IMG_9926.jpg
Doctored for print, obviously. I might lighten it a tad.

IMG_9931.jpg

IMG_9935.jpg
Second location!

IMG_9942.jpg
Third place - S found this one.

IMG_9954.jpg
Oooh - I may have blown this exposure up too much.

IMG_9964.jpg
Fourth location - a pumpkin couch!

IMG_9976.jpg
Kim took one of these with her phone that was very cute.

IMG_9975.jpg
Not only were they cooperating, they were having fun with each other.

IMG_9980.jpg

IMG_9981.jpg

IMG_9986.jpg
And Kim took this photo of the three of us that I thought was very good!

OK, I do think I will stop there and break this into two posts. Too many pumpkins for one post! 

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!