The girls in the Cinderella carriage.
I love this one.
Added the boys in.
Brother and sister.
The pumpkin with the pumpkins.
Love this one.
We were trying to get one of the two older ones.
LM felt he needed to be in the photo.
So, we'll call it the "firstborn" photo.
LM felt he needed to be in the photo.
So, we'll call it the "firstborn" photo.
The "triplets"
This was a pose where they were supposed to look like they were climbing up the pumpkin hill.
It didn't ever really work. But the Daddies tried!
Oh that tongue...
Playing the pumpkin drums.
As you can see, we were losing control.
And Katherine was done...
Ooh - need to turn that yellow color down in this one, huh?
Then it was time to PLAY!
Because, you know, previously, we weren't playing.
He doesn't alway smile.
I know this is shocking. I love this photo.
I know this is shocking. I love this photo.
Another family photo taken by Kim.
So cute of LM!
So cute of LM!
Then it was time to go.
This weekend we will take in Touch a Truck this weekend with some of LM's friends, we hope to go to the State Fair one more time, and we hope to get to the pumpkin farm. So, that'll keep us busy, don't ya think? Hope your weekend is a good one.
See you soon.




























No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.