Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Haze


Last night, we flew back from Indiana pretty late. I haven't had time to upload anything too exciting for you today. I'm in a holiday haze, sort of. Back from visiting the relatives, back at work for a couple of days, but still really in vacation mode, and back to vacation for another holiday weekend soon. I hope maybe you're still off today and can enjoy some downtime.

If you were wondering, Santa did bring me that new lens I wanted. The photo above was taken with the new lens as I was trying to play with the focus settings. I received many other wonderful and thoughtful gifts, and the best gift of all, I got to spend some time with my Indiana family. Love that.

I'll be back tomorrow with lots of new photos and more info about what we were up to over the first of two holiday weekends. In the meantime, feel free to use the comments section to tell me what you received for Christmas, or what sort of fun you've been up to. I love comments and would love to read all about your holiday.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I finally had room in my tummy for some wonderful pumpkin dessert. I warmed it up a little first, as I had been told it was best warm. It is just yummy!! Very good!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!