Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cool Cars in Berlin

This is the brand that drew S inside.
It's their 100th anniversary, thus the display, I guess.


When we walked down Friedrichstrasse in Berlin from the hotel to where I was to have my meeting, we passed this huge indoor mall where all they sold was cars. It was big. And, in the front window, there were some "cool cars". That's really the extent of how I can describe them to you. Sort of like the buildings in Oxford and that flowering tree - we've now exhausted my knowledge of the subject. They were cool cars.

Anyway, S saw them as we were walking past, so when we walked back toward the hotel we peeked in for a look see. Here's what we found. S took most of these photos - maybe all of them except the one he's in. They were all taken with the small Canon camera.

And, I have to say, this is the sort of display that stops grown men in their tracks and starts them drooling...men were all over this place with jaws dropped. It was funny.


First up - the Thunderbolt.

I'm learning these extra-wide collages and the Blogger set-up don't mix really well, so here those are up close, for those wishing to drool:






S and I (me inadvertently) got our photos next to this car.


Then there was this - the Veyron.


You can actually see other men swarming outside the windows taking photos in these two shots.

So, there you have it - the cool cars we saw in Berlin! Like I said, that's all I can tell you about them. But, I figured I post enough flowers and kid photos and baby showers that I'd up the testosterone level today and post them. Even if that's all I can really do.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!