Friday, May 22, 2009

Ode to the World's Best Shower


Oh, how I love my shower. And, how so very glad I am to be back in my own bathroom. Thank goodness. After a long hiatus, I am back, one with the 1951 green tile bathroom. And I love it.

You never really fully appreciate what you have until it's gone sometimes, do you. Boy, do I ever appreciate this here bathroom. Thank you very much!


The clean draining tub - the drain is a little worse for the wear with some corrosion from all the "drain clearing activities".

That's right - I mentioned the tub drain got fixed last Friday, but S had to put the pipes back together this week. He did, and now, for three mornings - three glorious mornings - I have been back in my own shower. My very own. A shower of one's own.



A few hard water stains don't slow this showerhead down, no sir.

So, I thought I would share with you my joy, and really, celebrate this momentous occasion with a few odes - homages, if you will, to the shower I love so dearly.



As you can see, it's nothing fancy. Not a thing about it is memorable. Except that it is exactly the kind of shower head I prefer to use. So, that makes it perfect.

Let's start out with a little haiku, shall we?



Good Water Pressure
Is Next to Perfection, Yes
And, It Moves Around!

Ahhh, high art. How about another one?

Rainwater Showerheads
Are Not Worth the Hassle, Man
Go Simple, Mobile

We could do a limerick...


There once was a girl from Nantucket...

Ok, so maybe not.


We could turn the showerhead into high art.
It deserves the spotlight.


Digitized Dot Matrix. Very nice.


An artist's rendering, if you will.



"Posterized"
Go Army.


And last but not least - heat sensor.
Because this shower is HOT.


But, I pretty much think this one sums it up.
Takes the cake. Is da bomb.
And, so is the shower, of course.

Best wishes for a wonderful weekend, hopefully long due to Monday's holiday. I'll be working, but here's hoping you aren't. I'll post something here, too, though. See you again next week.

3 comments:

  1. O.K., this time you've gone too far.
    10 points for creativity - however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. But, I thought, what the heck. It's Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a total crack-up!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!