Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Houston, We Have A Problem


Actually, not a problem, per se...only a problem if Internet connection is important to you doing the task. I am sitting in the parking lot of the Sister Bay, Wisconsin Library, feeding off - stealing - their Internet connection, to post this short note to you. Door County is not known for its Internet access or cell phone coverage. Which, of course, I love, but it also makes it difficult to communicate with you, my blog reading friends, here on Ate Up Amateur.

So, in the interest of not being run off by the librarian before I am done, this is all I am going to post today - we're in Door County, we're having a nice time, we've seen two of the five Great Lakes at this point (actually all the Great Lakes slated for this trip...) and we've had some seriously delicious cherry strudel. There are lots of quaint little towns here, lots of state parks and lighthouses, nature trails and scenic walkways, lots of beautiful shoreline, and of course, a library. Thank goodness for up to date technology at the library!!!

I hope to have time to download photos so I can actually show you what we've seen, but at this time, this is all folks! Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We are headed down the coast, closer to "civilization," either late tonight or early tomorrow morning. The timing of that jaunt will have a lot to do with what you may or may not see here tomorrow. So, if nothing new is posted, you'll know why. I'll catch up with you when I can. Later, dear blog reading friends. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!