Tuesday, August 18, 2009

S-man does it again


That S - he's the best. He's a keeper. He's da bomb. I love this guy. Why? Well, for just being S, of course. But, today, for another special reason.


Look, there's S with sweet Ellie, right next to the arrangement.

Remember Friday, when I told you I had a horrible week? Well, I did. And, S, to make sure THIS week was better than last week, yesterday, sent me this lovely floral arrangement. Just because. Just to brighten my day. Just to make sure I knew he was thinking of me. And, I'm here to report it's doing the trick. My week is definitely better.



You can see my feet in this photo - this was from straight overhead...



Isn't it beautiful? Wasn't that the nicest thing? Thank you, my love, I appreciate it SO MUCH and it will brighten my cube and my week. You're the absolute best.

7 comments:

  1. That's so great! He makes me proud all the time. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Cheryl (S's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to put him on full-time! That is so sweet!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...those are so pretty. Way to go S!!!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope he got some good lovin' later! :-)

    hey...gents out there...you can learn from S.!!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warms a mother's heart to know her son-in-law loves her daughter so much as to do little things to make her day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!