Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bulldog

IMG_5637

I like this photo for so many reasons. First, because it's of my boy, the one I love so much. Second, because he is demonstrating to you here how to wear a Daddy Hat. He loves wearing Dad's hats, and without fail, puts them on this way. Third, the light is good, it's the only shot I took at the time - just picked up the camera and shot one off and then moved on to something else. Fourth, LM and the bulldog have almost the same expression. Love it. This is his "busy" expression - tearing through the house, room to room to room, leaving mayhem in his wake, playing, learning, dancing, talking, singing the whole way. And running. And living. And making a memory for me and for him. 

By the way, I love the shirt he has on - it's one of several he has and will own from Dixie Belle Gifts. Several of his friends and relative babies/children own some too. They are totally cute and really great quality. I love them, so I figured I'd let you know where to get one of your own. 

Lord only knows what's on that disc he's standing on. Or where it is now. 

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture. Mostly however, I love your commentary...he will love reading them as well when he is a Dad.

    love,

    Dad/Grandpa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!