Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Bowl Food: Cheddar Biscuits

Continuing our series of Super Bowl Food posts - today - cheddar biscuits. They are very similar to the ones at Red Lobster, if you've had those and liked them. Here we go:

IMG_5169
One of the times I have found the iPad oh so handy...recipes.

Once again, this recipe was found via Pinterest. The link took me here, where I loved her photos and followed her instructions. I'll let you click through for the recipe. Basic ingredients - bisquick, shredded cheese, milk, seasonings.

IMG_5170
I had to add some more water to the mixture to actually get dough.
Perhaps it's just me.

IMG_5172
Even though some of the cheese escaped!!!

IMG_5174
OK, there's some dough.

IMG_5176
The recipe says to grease. I did not grease.
I should have greased.

IMG_5186
Stick them in the oven and then make the butter topping.

IMG_5201
When they have cooked...

IMG_5208
...brush on the good stuff.
You can see the need for grease in this photo too!

IMG_5211
Stack them next to those goodies from yesterday's post.

IMG_5232
There they are in the middle...the ones on the right come tomorrow.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Amy Elizabeth,
    I mean really, your ol Dad is trying to get in shape and you have a recipe for chedder biskets?? I love chedder.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!