Thursday, January 5, 2012

Perfect Music

IMG_0878

Everyone has their opinion on what the world's most perfect music would be. I am here to tell you that Bach is, unequivocally, the world's most perfect music, in my humble opinion. And I think there is a lot of wonderful music out there. But, there is something perfectly mathematical and cerebral about his music that causes an unexplainable sense of calm to sweep over me while I listen to it. It makes sense on a primal level - no talking needed...no typing of words needed. It just works. It's perfect. I love it. 

Don't take my word for it - you can listen to some on Bach's Wikipedia page here. Or download some for the long haul. Then you'll totally agree, I am certain. 

That is all. Thank you.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!