Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This Makes Me Smile


Those are my niece Cora's feet in fuzzy pink toe socks. I came across the photo when scanning through for some photos from Indiana to print.

This photo makes me smile for many reasons. Because pink fuzzy toe socks are so absurd. Because I had to help her put them on, shoving the sock between her tiny little toes. And, her red sweats go so well with the pink socks. Because she was standing there with a completely sober look on her face while wearing said socks. Because she is so sweet.

And, I'm sure they keep your feet warm and toasty in the cold Indiana winter. And, thinking of Indiana, or my family, or my nieces and nephews of every age and temperament make me smile. And the fact that I'm not cold. That makes me smile too.

It's all warm and fuzzy. Like the socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!