Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ryon, the model

So, when we were in Indiana last month, which was after after my post on Ryon and his siblings, I suddenly had a model for as many photographs as I'd like.

As I said in last month's post, Ryon is generally good about letting me photograph him. But this time, now that there was an option to appear on the Internet, he posed away!

Before too much more time passed, I had to share with you Ryon's poses. I mean, I don't want to in any way discourage the photo taking, so I want to make sure I post them!

Here they are, in no particular order.


This one says to me, "I know you're going to take my photo a million times so get on with it."


The open mouth pose.


The "where's his head?" pose.


Awww, I like this one.


The "let me move to another seat" pose.


Not sure what this one was, but he really liked it.


The always popular - accept no substitutes - "carefully and thoughtfully opening my present" pose.


And, last but not least, the "pre-teen angst-I don't want to show it but I like it" pose.

Thanks, Ryon, for the photo shoot. I think we caught some good ones, don't you? We'll have to do it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!