Sunday, we took a bike ride around the lake, using the trailer for the first time, and took some goldfish crackers with us to feed the boy and the ducks. First, we had to get the trailer all set up and attached to S's bike. The boy had a nice time "helping".
In the trailer with the helmet on.
And provisions people - provisions.
I risked life and limb to bring you this photo.
We stopped when we saw some ducks near the shore. Apparently, goldfish crackers aren't their thing, because they swam away from the food. Or, perhaps they are so well fed at this lake that they didn't want any more food. I don't know. What I do know is they weren't interested in our food, sister. For the second day in a row.
OK, so maybe this doesn't have to do with ducks.
But I liked it then and I like it now.
There's S, trying to entice the ducks to come closer.
That's right...there go the ducks.
Those are the back sides. Ahem.

















What fun. Looks like Mom could "chat up" LM from behind?
ReplyDeleteI did talk to him some from behind, yes. S liked it better when he was in the seat on the bike where he could interact with him more. He said there was a pretty good amount of drag from the trailer too.
ReplyDelete