Veda, LM and me in the pool.
There we are again. The boy was getting tired.
So, I put him down for a nap and came back out to swim some more.
Veda on the slide, approving Daddy in the background.
Swimming festivities.
I should say there was a photo taken of me during one of my several cannonballs into the pool. I should also say you will not see it here. Or anywhere. Ahem. Ah, the joys of owning the camera. ;-)
Birthday cake.
(Gibby was down for a nap at this point too.)
Blowing out the candles
Ample servings. My family, they know how to eat.
Fun on the trampoline.
Aren't they a lovely couple.
Celebrated 13 years of marriage just the other day.
Bevi, our hostess, and Unk, seated
It was a perfectly beautiful day and lots of fun hanging out with family. Lori and Isaiah came over too, but at the end, so I didn't get any photos, I guess! Lori had to work earlier in the day. Both babies took nice naps and were in a pleasant mood when they woke up. The food was delicious too! It was a great day.
See you soon.











No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.