Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Swim Party

On Saturday while we were in Indy, Unk and Bevi had us over to their house for a swim party and lunch to celebrate my brother Steve's birthday. This was the first time I swam with the boy, which was fun. And, as you will be able to tell from the photos, the big kids had a great time too.

IMG_0203
Veda, LM and me in the pool.

IMG_0213
There we are again. The boy was getting tired.
So, I put him down for a nap and came back out to swim some more.

IMG_0211
Veda on the slide, approving Daddy in the background.

IMG_0216
Swimming festivities.

I should say there was a photo taken of me during one of my several cannonballs into the pool. I should also say you will not see it here. Or anywhere. Ahem. Ah, the joys of owning the camera. ;-)

IMG_0220
Birthday cake. 
(Gibby was down for a nap at this point too.)

IMG_0227
Blowing out the candles

IMG_0231
Ample servings. My family, they know how to eat.

IMG_0232
Fun on the trampoline.

IMG_0243

IMG_0249
Aren't they a lovely couple.
Celebrated 13 years of marriage just the other day.

IMG_0255
Bevi, our hostess, and Unk, seated

It was a perfectly beautiful day and lots of fun hanging out with family. Lori and Isaiah came over too, but at the end, so I didn't get any photos, I guess! Lori had to work earlier in the day. Both babies took nice naps and were in a pleasant mood when they woke up. The food was delicious too! It was a great day.

See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!