Tuesday, July 14, 2009

But Wait, There's More!

See the post below. Then, scroll on back up to this post - I was able to upload the movies to FLICKR! And here they are for you, via link, of course. Not as good as embedded here, but honey, we're moving on:

RAIN MOVIE ONE

It - the rain - it IS that loud people - you just forget what a good rain sounds like. And it cools off the air immediately. Immediately cooler. Get your jacket and enjoy the breeze cooler. Wonderfully cooler.

RAIN MOVIE TWO!!

I'm feeling a little like the Count. Did you know a compulsion to count is call arithromania? I don't have this compulsion. But if I keep having technical difficulties on this here blog, I just might try it!

I grew up on Sesame Street. Well, not ON Sesame Street, but watching it. You get what I mean, don't you? I adore this one. Takes me back. Did you know the Pointer Sisters sang that?

But, anyway, back to the rain.

RAIN MOVIE THA-REEE!!!


Now, don't you feel better? I do. I really do. Thank you. Amen. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I DO feel better! I love storms like this, I feel refreshed just watching the videos.

    Also, I didn't know the Pointer Sisters did that song...which I still sing in my head sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost felt cooler for just a moment. Ah, the Rain! It's so ridiculously HOT and dry here. We need some rain, any rain at all, but what I wouldn't give for a nice long, hard rain that cools off the air rather than just making it feel like a sauna outside...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!