Friday, October 2, 2009

Seeing Green


For today, I have some photos of the pretty leaves at the Garfield Park Conservatory. They were just too pretty to leave on the computer hard drive. I have a few of the orchids too that I'll post one day. But, today, I'm going green. Enjoy.


Green with a little orange.




When you touch these leaves, they close up immediately and don't open again for 24 hours.










OK not totally a leaf, but leaf shaped!


My dad and Torchy are slated to arrive around noon today. And we have a fun weekend planned, I think. We're going to Fort Worth tomorrow and then to the fair on Sunday. We might be at the fair in the rain...but we're going! S has promised to make some homemade pizza, because he's never made that for them before, and who knows what other sorts of mischief we'll dream up. Best wishes you to for a lovely weekend. See you Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. What more can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first one in particular is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!