Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family Matters


That photo up there is of some autumn mums. Taken by the camera phone, too fast, in low light, which created that blur. The thing is, I love it. I have it as my desktop background on the phone. So, I thought, in lieu of no photos in this post, I'd share it with you today.

I have not had a moment to go through more photos from last weekend, from week before last, from Indiana, from yesterday, from anywhere. Life in the fall seems to speed up, doesn't it? There is just so much going on.

Here's where we are this week at the ate up's house. We sent Dad and Torchy off yesterday morning after a lot of activity last weekend. It was a great visit and we loved having them here. I was very busy at work last week, and am now catching up. I don't know where to even start!

More importantly, S's good friend John is in the hospital and we're worried about him and praying for him and his family. They are really on our minds.

And, also at the forefront of our thoughts, S's dad Sam is in the hospital for some treatment for a wound on his foot that has gotten infected and is not healing. And we're of course thinking of him a lot, hoping for the best, taking him books of word finds to stave off daytime television boredom.

So, we have many people to talk to, care for, visit. And we are so glad we can be doing these things. But the photographing and blogging and, quite frankly, laundry and bill paying, dog petting and cooking, have fallen behind.

So, I hope to see you tomorrow with something new. But, we'll see! It's gonna be touch and go and I appreciate your patience. Take care. See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name (first name only is fine) with your comment!